Message from Greg Byrne regarding scoreboard...

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
He actually called me which is amazing and wanted to make an official statement:
"We made a mistake and we are addressing the mistake. We apologize this has happened and one of the things that we have said regularly is when we make mistakes, we will acknowledge them. Tonight is John Cohen's first game and we look forward to seeing everyone out this evening at Dudy Noble for another exciting season of Bulldog baseball."

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
He actually called me which is amazing and wanted to make an official statement:
"We made a mistake and we are addressing the mistake. We apologize this has happened and one of the things that we have said regularly is when we make mistakes, we will acknowledge them. Tonight is John Cohen's first game and we look forward to seeing everyone out this evening at Dudy Noble for another exciting season of Bulldog baseball."

FlabLoser

Aug 20, 2006
dawgstudent said:
He actually called me
Let that be a sign, folks. The ninja knows who you are. He knows your phone number. He knows were you live. And there's a good chance he watched you walk in the building today.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Two years ago, I sent an e-mail response to the Bulldog e-Bytes e-mail I had gotten detailing some concerns I had about the basketball reseating. Within 15 minutes, our receptionist buzzed me and said Greg Byrne was on the phone. I was impressed that he called me (I certainly didn't expect a call or really even a response), but I was more impressed with his responses to the issues I had raised.

ExtremeDog

Apr 8, 2003
who takes quick action when something gets screwed up.

The old regime would have left it up there and would have not gotten around to changing it until towards the end of the season.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
except he posted it 30 mintues after you (at least on the free-board). Guess we know who's first on the speed dial now.

TheBigDA

Aug 29, 2008
<font size="7">Stop looking at me Swan!
</font>

</p>

SanfordRJones

Nov 17, 2006
It would have been a whole cooler if he had talked in binary instead.

<span id="temp-0"><span>?<span id="temp-1"><span><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ia9N_wZaoa4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="never" height="344" width="425" ></embed></span></span></span></span>

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login