MHSAA games…how to watch

Duke Humphrey

Oct 3, 2013
How can I watch these games tonight? Thanks in advance

LIVE STREAM OF GAMES​

Can't make the trip to Oxford? All MHSAA State Championship games will be broadcast live on the NFHS network. Click here to visit https://www.misshsaa.tv

In addition, all games will be broadcast on the following television stations. (All stations are subject to change.)

Jackson: ME TV - WAPT Channel 16.2
Gulf Coast: WLOX - Bounce 13.2
Northeast MS: WCBI-MY MS - Channel 4.2
Meridian: WTOK - myTOK 11.2
Hattiesburg: WDAM - Bounce 7.3
Delta: WHCG - Channel 8.1

Reactions: msugrad2003

patdog

May 28, 2007
Grenada/West Jones 3-3 at the half.
Those 2 defenses are living up to their billing. Grenada looks a little more dangerous offensively because they can throw the ball. WJ freshman QB is struggling in the passing game. But WJ shows a little more threat running the ball. Grenada RB has been completely shut down.

Mjoelner

Sep 2, 2006
Those 2 defenses are living up to their billing. Grenada looks a little more dangerous offensively because they can throw the ball. WJ freshman QB is struggling in the passing game. But WJ shows a little more threat running the ball. Grenada RB has been completely shut down.
Just sent you a message Pat.

Reactions: patdog

Mjoelner

Sep 2, 2006
Grenada D is actually playing pretty good to have 11 on the field with only 10 participating. One guy is continually running from contact. No number mentioned but he has the whitest uniform on the field.

• Haha

patdog

May 28, 2007
Grenada D is actually playing pretty good to have 11 on the field with only 10 participating. One guy is continually running from contact. No number mentioned but he has the whitest uniform on the field.
Those other 10 are legit though.

bulldoghair

Jul 9, 2013
WJ defense is best I’ve ever seen in MS HS football. Grenada had 63 yards at halftime. They’re nowhere near that in 2nd half
Best defense ever, I’ll go with that. It’s too bad that 6a doesn’t have enough good teams to watch them match up against some of the other teams in the state. The new 7a format has diluted the competition. 5 and 6a just has a couple of good teams in them.

Water Dawg

Aug 22, 2012
Best defense ever, I’ll go with that. It’s too bad that 6a doesn’t have enough good teams to watch them match up against some of the other teams in the state. The new 7a format has diluted the competition. 5 and 6a just has a couple of good teams in them.
You guys watch Louisville ? Just saying they are the #1 team in the state hands down with the best defense - WJ vs Louisville that would be a good one

bulldoghair

Jul 9, 2013
You guys watch Louisville ? Just saying they are the #1 team in the state hands down with the best defense - WJ vs Louisville that would be a good one
Not hands down. West jones would beat them and Louisville might not even score. This is the problem with the new 7a format, it dilutes and prevents better possible match ups. But again, this west jones defense might be the best ever in MS high school. They for sure beat Louisville and anyone else in the state this year.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login