Miami QB commit NIL Deal 9.5 million

Requiem For A Dawg

Dec 3, 2008
From Twitter:

This report says Jaden Rashada’s NIL deal after committing to Miami is worth $9.5M, and that he turned down a deal from the Gator Collective worth $11M.

Rashada’s representation confirmed that he didn’t go to the highest bidder. https://twitter.com/on3nil/status/1541226936285929476

We couldn’t even pay 11 million for a whole signing class and UF has one player turning them down for 11 million. Wow.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
I just do not believe a high school recruit got 10 million dollars.

Yeah that’s not true. That’s why I want to see the terms of these “deals”.

Willowdawg

Dec 25, 2020
What could go wrong giving 17 and 18 year olds 8 figures before you know how they pan out? This is gonna get ugly real fast.

bddawg

Feb 21, 2018
From Twitter:

This report says Jaden Rashada’s NIL deal after committing to Miami is worth $9.5M, and that he turned down a deal from the Gator Collective worth $11M.

Rashada’s representation confirmed that he didn’t go to the highest bidder. https://twitter.com/on3nil/status/1541226936285929476

We couldn’t even pay 11 million for a whole signing class and UF has one player turning them down for 11 million. Wow.

If true this is just stupid. And I don't believe it.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
I just wonder what it’s going to feel like for the people donating to these NIL deals when a kid like this throws more INTs than TDs and gets benched

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
I just wonder what it’s going to feel like for the people donating to these NIL deals when a kid like this throws more INTs than TDs and gets benched
Yep. I can't wait to see some of these primadonnas fall flat.

This is why I'm not freaking out like a female over NIL. There's still plenty of room for programs to operate outside that crazy space. Plenty of good, talented kids still want to play football. You just have to create your recruiting strategy and execute it.

jdbulldog

Oct 27, 2007
didn’t happen

From Twitter:

QuadrupleOption

Aug 21, 2012
From Twitter:

Anyone who pays that much for a high school player's signature is a moron. Period.

coachnorm

Jul 23, 2015
What could go wrong giving 17 and 18 year olds 8 figures before you know how they pan out? This is gonna get ugly real fast.

Ugly for who? Someone decided to make an investment and stick their nose into college football and all this disdain for 18 year olds?

Willowdawg

Dec 25, 2020
Ugly for who? Someone decided to make an investment and stick their nose into college football and all this disdain for 18 year olds?

I mean it could possibly be bad for a kid that young to get money like that. See Johnny Football. I mean ugly like that. I just think now that we actually know what a kid like that will be making there will be a microscope bigger than before on a kid with so much disposable income with obvious pressure to be the star. I could be wrong, and I really hope I am. Also like another poster mentioned...what happens when your best option isn't the one making 10 mill? You can tell by the questions that the microscope on that kids career just got bigger.

coachnorm

Jul 23, 2015
I mean it could possibly be bad for a kid that young to get money like that. See Johnny Football. I mean ugly like that. I just think now that we actually know what a kid like that will be making there will be a microscope bigger than before on a kid with so much disposable income with obvious pressure to be the star. I could be wrong, and I really hope I am. Also like another poster mentioned...what happens when your best option isn't the one making 10 mill? You can tell by the questions that the microscope on that kids career just got bigger.

I welcome any sixpacker to internet search Johnny Footballs blood relationship with organized crime IE. Mafia? JF signed autographs for money in the presence of the NCAA before NIL and little was done because NCAA members and their families could have been in grave danger if they challenged the wrong syndicate? JF might have been the first NIL because he had deadly support to back him up? Even ESPN was fearful to talk too much on this subject.

Aug 29, 2004
Dude. Are you crazy?

You're gonna swimming with the fishes.

I welcome any sixpacker to internet search Johnny Footballs blood relationship with organized crime IE. Mafia? JF signed autographs for money in the presence of the NCAA before NIL and little was done because NCAA members and their families could have been in grave danger if they challenged the wrong syndicate? JF might have been the first NIL because he had deadly support to back him up? Even ESPN was fearful to talk too much on this subject.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login