Michigan Men

TheTwistedFrog

Aug 24, 2017
Has anyone ever spent any time with an actual Michigan alum and had a conversation with them?

They are stunningly arrogant. I’m not talking about the dipshit blue collar fan who adopted them in junior high and never grew out of it. Those people are insufferable but lacking the arrogance. No, the actual degree holding alumni are awful.

Reactions: Midnighter

OhioLion

Oct 12, 2021
Has anyone ever spent any time with an actual Michigan alum and had a conversation with them?

They are stunningly arrogant. I’m not talking about the dipshit blue collar fan who adopted them in junior high and never grew out of it. Those people are insufferable but lacking the arrogance. No, the actual degree holding alumni are awful.
I sit and drink beer every Tuesday afternoon with a UM alum at Ickey’s in Archbold, OH. Come join us.
This guy is a good person and speaks highly of every team - INCLUDING Penn State.
Only a handful of UM fans are doowahs.
On the flip side, only a handful of Ohowihate suckeye fans from columbASS aren’t doowahs.
Find Archbold, OH on a map. I’m in the heart of the 2 fan bases. Ohowihate fans much worse.

TheTwistedFrog

Aug 24, 2017
I sit and drink beer every Tuesday afternoon with a UM alum at Ickey’s in Archbold, OH. Come join us.
This guy is a good person and speaks highly of every team - INCLUDING Penn State.
On the flip side, only a handful of Ohowihate suckeye fans from columbASS aren’t doowahs.
Find Archbold, OH on a map. I’m in the heart of the 2 fan bases. Ohowihate fans much worse.

I’m happy to hear other people have had positive experiences with Michigan alums. I haven’t, and I can only speak to my experiences.

Reactions: OhioLion

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021

Meeting with a um alum weekly and speaking highly of him? Get outta there!

• Haha
Reactions: OhioLion
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login