might be germans but who cares...

KurtRambis4

Aug 30, 2006
well i was at home today and noticed the baseball wall schedule. i noticed that it looks pretty good and everything, and i actually think they did a good job with it this year...however, there is one small thing that i just cannot understand. now this might be nit picky, but the stadium shot that they used on the photo looks like it was taken during a week that a decent crowd was there. nothing wrong with that....but why in the world would they not use a picture from the super-regional for it? i mean they could have had a pic with about 15k on there as opposed to one with about 5k? i know this doesn't really matter, but i mean seriously, think about it. that is all.

kwfergy

Feb 25, 2008
I have absolutely no factual knowledge about this, but aren't the Super Regionals and Regionals technically NCAA "events" that just happen to be hosted at your school's field? And if so, it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility, with it being the NCAA and all, that any pictures, etc. from those events belong to the NCAA and not the school? Or it could be that the schedule was already in production prior to the Super Regionals. Or it could be Ole Miss dicking with y'all again through the IHL.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login