Mike Leach in critical condition

Big_O

All-Conference
Jun 28, 2001
1,706
2,804
113
I read about it this morning. Shocking. Probably a heart attack or stroke.
 

WVilleLion

All-Conference
Oct 13, 2021
781
1,097
93
Terrible. None of us can ever take tomorrow for granted.

I try to make sure we do the things we would like to do because if you put them off…
 
Last edited:

STPGopherfan

All-Conference
Aug 10, 2001
32,732
1,671
113
Every situation is different, but I had a relative that had a similar situation. She lived for several years. She was able partially regain the ability to speak, but for the most part, she was wheelchair bound till she passed away a few years ago. Amazing considering that she was out (heart stopped) for 15 minutes.

May have a more complete recovery.
 

A2nit

Junior
Oct 12, 2021
272
322
63
Looks like the MSU main board has free access, every team across the country has weighed in on the Pirate…
 

ps_1294

Junior
Jun 16, 2013
211
397
63
Just saw a tweet from Bill Snyder, KSU coach. He said Mike Leach didn’t make it. RIP coach!😢
 

BW Lion

All-Conference
Apr 9, 2020
3,103
2,438
113
I don’t Twitt, but are there any Tweets from the Craig James family?
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: step.eng69

wbcbus

All-Conference
Oct 8, 2021
1,712
4,152
113
The updates seemed pretty clear there was no coming back for coach Leach. He was an interesting guy, hate to see someone go so soon. Take care of yourselves, treasure every day, and make sure those you love know that every day.
 

Bwifan

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
2,892
5,099
113


Just so sad on top of it at the holidays. Tomorrow is not promised to us. I had a heart attack late january 1 year ago at 55 years old. Cardiologist said congratulations you were part of the 50% of men that didn't ignore the symptoms and try to tough it out. Another 10 minutes at home and they would have found me slumped over the keyboard. Luckily I had zero heart damage and the mother of all stents put in... back to running and biking already and have my nuclear stress test scheduled end of january where if I pass I can workout fully. Bottom line don't ignore symptoms, you would much rather be told it's stress then go through what I did with the paddles on your chest.
 

Zenophile

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2001
1,481
4,623
113

The world is less interesting and a little less fun. Thanks for the memories, Coach.

 

Ram20

All-Conference
Jul 29, 2013
632
1,292
93
Loved the guy, critical thinker, never afraid to stray from norms on or off the field. For shame.
 

PSU Mike

All-American
Jul 28, 2001
4,705
8,260
113
Sad day. A true entertainer in a number of ways. I’ll re-run his interviews whenever I need a pick-me-up.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Zenophile
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football There's no one fix but Penn State's Run Game Problems Trace Back to the Left Side of the Line
  2. 02 BWI Football Here's how Chip Kelly Broke The Penn State defense. Can other teams replicate it?
  3. 03 BWI Football In July, Pat Kraft thought Penn State was "poised to have a really exciting year." So far, it's been anything but
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him