Mike Tyson vs Jake Paul…

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015
Gonna be interesting. Wonder if Tyson has one more in him. If he does, just one of his uppercuts will lay Paul out.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
he s going to kill Tyson. i don t like Jake Paul or his brother but he s going to beat him in one round. Tyson s 58. he won t be able to keep up.
Bet Tyson’s still got that old man strength though. It only takes one good punch

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
I just hope Mike isn’t desperate for money and this is rigged for Paul to put a notch in his belt. Then again, I could seeing Tyson taking the deal and “accidentally” knocking him out.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
I just hope Mike isn’t desperate for money and this is rigged for Paul to put a notch in his belt. Then again, I could seeing Tyson taking the deal and “accidentally” knocking him out.
That would really suck. I don’t see anything for Mike to gain by taking a dive. Or maybe I’m just trying to convince myself

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
I say we get together to watch this one. We can get the tailgate stuff out to do a practice run before the season kicks off. Maybe be a little more prepared week 1 than normal. I ended up with tent, I’ve taped up that cut. Blue duct tape of course. Still have one case of dales. Who took home the BGE? In light of most of the board being sober now, let’s keep all drinks in a red cup, so no one knows if it’s an alcoholic beverage. We should probably get a new yeti this year. Don’t want people to think we’re poor by using the same one for 3 years. DS is gonna let us use his latest “old” tv. I say we meet up at the regular spot.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
I’ve never watched Jake Paul fight but I’ve seen a lot of people say he really is a decent fighter. If he’s decent, I just have a hard time seeing a 57 year old man be able to win against a 27 year old. Now obviously Tyson would destroy someone who didn’t know how to box.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I've paid to watch 1 PPV fight, never again. It was sometime in early 90's and a friend from FL was in town and just had to watch Roy Jones Jr (from Pensacola) and somebody now I don't even remember. I told him I couldn't care less but he insisted, said he'd even pay for it which best I remember was $40. We signed up and Roy Jr knocked this block head out in less than a minute. The "friend" never paid me either.....no more PPV for me

Tractorman

Mar 15, 2009
If you had to Google him, I don’t think you are the demographic they are going after. It’s a simple selling point. Gen X’s greatest warrior against a millennial YouTuber turned fighter.
Well if he was born in 76 he should know. If he graduated in 76, then nah he don't know. Everyone under the 50 mark will find interest in it.

columbiadawg2

Feb 2, 2010
I hope Mike forgets why he's being paid to be out there and snaps on him instead of just going out and throwing a few punches to collect a check.

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
I hope Tyson knocks him out in 30 seconds. Will that happen with Mike at 57? I have no idea, but either way both Paul brothers are terrible human beings that deserve all the bad things in life to happen to them. To steal a line from Dave Chappelle.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
If you had to Google him, I don’t think you are the demographic they are going after. It’s a simple selling point. Gen X’s greatest warrior against a millennial YouTuber turned fighter.
Luke Skywalker GIF by Star Wars

Last edited:
  • Haha

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022
Last time I watched Tyson fight he quit in the 2nd or 3rd round and said he was gonna fade into "Bolivian." Not really sure who Jake Paul is, but context clues tell me he's a douche. I'll be pulling for Tyson.
thats why im saying Jake Paul is going to kill him. i watched that fight and that was in 2004. he got destroyed by a pudgy white guy who looked to be in about as much shape as the average message board poster. that was 20 years ago. i can t stand the Paul boys but if i gotta bet the farm, im going to bet on the guy who is 30 years younger and who has had around 6 to 8 fights the last few years.

mike tice

Sep 30, 2022
Well if he was born in 76 he should know. If he graduated in 76, then nah he don't know. Everyone under the 50 mark will find interest in it.
Hell 50? I'm 54 and grew up with Tyson. He was on SI at 19 and My buddy and I were enamored. I'd say over 64

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
1- never trust someone with two first names.
2- I will forever struggle to understand why this Paul or his brother are popular. The dumber half of our population must really love em.
3- each time I hear about Paul, it's in reference to him doing some quirky boxing event. He boxed 4'10 ex-NBA player Nate Robinson. He boxed some YouTuber. He boxed an mma guy.
So...all are just for show?

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
Paul would win in an endurance match and get a knockout or TKO in a mid round. Tyson could always connect on something early when he's punching at 100 and get an early KO.

I'd imagine Paul would make Tyson chase and wear the guy down before even attempting to get in close. Probably a real boring match if I were to guess.

I'm not paying but I'd love to watch it fo free.

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
Paul would win in an endurance match and get a knockout or TKO in a mid round. Tyson could always connect on something early when he's punching at 100 and get an early KO.

I'd imagine Paul would make Tyson chase and wear the guy down before even attempting to get in close. Probably a real boring match if I were to guess.

I'm not paying but I'd love to watch it fo free.
Right. Tyson should not chase Paul. Rather, Tyson should lure Paul in by acting slow and lethargic . . . and then, when Paul is in close, unleash a massive right uppercut followed by a left hook and a straight right overhand. If Tyson can connect with that first uppercut, then we can turn out the lights because the party will be over.

Reactions: ckDOG
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login