Miner committed

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Somebody said he wanted to play closer to home, and you can't blame him for going to get a master's at Vandy.
Maybe he was pissed that LSU and Bama fell off our schedule next season and going to Vanderbilt he will have that opportunity. **********

Reactions: Dawgg

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Losoya is from Nashville. He grew up in Nashville. His family lives in Nashville. Jaekwon Buoldin is supposedly coming to us. He is one of the top JUCO tackles. GCCC. If you recall Percy Lewis was the top JUCO tackle we signed a couple years ago. I have not heard of any other linemen interest so far. From us or from them. We absolutely had to have a center. We had no player even serviceable on the current roster. We have guards and tackles but I'm sure the coaches are assessing them. Don't forget there is a spring window also.

Reactions: KentuckyDawg13

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
If people think we are truly flipping this roster with capable players, they are mistaken. Transfers are part of the game, but Prime demonstrated that you simply can't make a ton of hay that way. We can plug holes, but we aren't going to go out and get game-breakers at this point.

Leach could, because he was Leach. That's why we got the Costellos, Polks, Greens, Charltons of the world.

Reactions: patdog

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
If people think we are truly flipping this roster with capable players, they are mistaken. Transfers are part of the game, but Prime demonstrated that you simply can't make a ton of hay that way. We can plug holes, but we aren't going to go out and get game-breakers at this point.

Leach could, because he was Leach. That's why we got the Costellos, Polks, Greens, Charltons of the world.
I don't think anybody is expecting us to get game changers through the portal. But we will likely improve with G5 quality OL at this point. I think we have a total of 10 coming back period, and I think half of those ten may not have even seen the field for a meaningful snap yet.

Reactions: Dawgg and patdog

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I don't think anybody is expecting us to get game changers through the portal. But we will likely improve with G5 quality OL at this point. I think we have a total of 10 coming back period, and I think half of those ten may not have even seen the field for a meaningful snap yet.
None of the freshmen or RS freshmen have. We have 2 four star juco tackles with 25 plays for one and 3 for the other. Both 6'8. Reese at 6'7 with 17 plays and Jackson at 6'6 with 35 plays. Maybe we will sign some guys but it's not like the cupboard is bare. Altho you would think it was reading most of our comments. Of course I'm assuming Percy Lewis will be back. Hard to know for sure

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Outlined that here a few days ago: https://www.on3.com/boards/threads/this-current-roster.1234271/#post-23115512

We have age. They've just all been backups due to the COVID seniors. Where the numbers hit us is in the younger classes.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Makalyn Pounders from Memphis is visiting. If I am not mistaken he was committed to us at one time.

Dawgzilla2

Oct 9, 2022
Wait, is he a miner or a minor? I'm not sure how a miner would help us...maybe he would have good pad level?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login