Minus one half against UT, that is worst half of basketball we

SouthFarmchicken

Oct 20, 2016
have played all year. Couldn’t have come at a more Miss State time either. Woe is us.

It’s like all the good that Jans has taught these guys over the past year went our their heads and they channeled their inner Howland.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
have played all year. Couldn’t have come at a more Miss State time either. Woe is us.

It’s like all the good that Jans has taught these guys over the past year went our their heads and they channeled their inner Howland.
Not really. Vandy is throwing up threes that just keep going in. They are also being allowed to get away with murder on the defensive end. We are playing our usual game. Call it both ways and this tightens up evening the keep bombing the threes.

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
In keeping with the board tenor...

Jans isn't going to be back next year. We are basketball royalty and this does not fly here!!!!!!!!!!!!

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
In keeping with the board tenor...

Jans isn't going to be back next year. We are basketball royalty and this does not fly here!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a ridiculous comparison. We are far from basketball royalty, but we are damn sure baseball royalty.

Thus, the criticism of our baseball debacle is completely legitimate.

Reactions: patdog

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008

I kinda thought the time we trailed a terrible Nicholls State team at home at the half was worse.

This team can play really bad for long stretches, but they never lack in effort.

SouthFarmchicken

Oct 20, 2016
Not really. Vandy is throwing up threes that just keep going in. They are also being allowed to get away with murder on the defensive end. We are playing our usual game. Call it both ways and this tightens up evening the keep bombing the threes.
Yes really. We are getting our asskicked because we are on pace for 20 turnovers. That’s the Howland special.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
We can clean up the turnovers and it won't make a difference if they keep hitting the three point shots. We have turned the ball over too much but they're also hacking on us anytime we try to go in the lane and not getting anything called. It won't really matter if they keep shooting from the timeline and making a three I had a feeling that's exactly what was gonna happen in this game. Seen it happen one too many times playing at Vanderbilt.bb

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Refs had to let vandy hack to keep it close. Okay that game straight up and we win running away

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
I'm thinking we come up just a little bit short unfortunately. NIT bound.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login