Miss the Air Raid yet?

Captain Ron

Aug 22, 2012
You won’t see many negative posts from me on this forum, but this is the most discombobulated offenses I have seen since the days of Mccorvey. The difference, we have more play makers than Woody ever really had. I hate the fact that you have players built for one style and you try a complete overhaul wasting the talent you have out there. Yep, JoMo wasted a lot of talent, but at least it wasn’t as an extreme transition as this And we were still able to move the ball.

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
not Only was it a mistake to force a totally different offense on a group of seniors but The coaches Arnett hired all look bad, downgrades. Will Friend has Nick jones pulling from left guard to block Harold Perkins on the edge ? That is a very dumb thing to do.

Last edited:

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Air raid wasn’t a bust here, but it was far from a resounding success. The residual damage from it is gonna rear its head for a while longer. Namely, our almost empty QB room.

Mississippi State doesn’t need to run a “style” of offense. Dan Mullen taught us that. Adapt to what the 17 you have.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

SouthFarmchicken

Oct 20, 2016
You won’t see many negative posts from me on this forum, but this is the most discombobulated offenses I have seen since the days of Mccorvey. The difference, we have more play makers than Woody ever really had. I hate the fact that you have players built for one style and you try a complete overhaul wasting the talent you have out there. Yep, JoMo wasted a lot of talent, but at least it wasn’t as an extreme transition as this And we were still able to move the ball.
No. Air raid sucked too.

Reactions: Leeshouldveflanked

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
Leach's air raid had a high floor and kept our defense off the field. It's an excellent offense for programs that aren't going to out talent the opposition.
Yep, and with a good qb it was potent. Parson running it instead of Will would have been so much better.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

Indndawg

Nov 16, 2005
I'm beginning to wonder if it doesn't matter what we run. We simply don't have the athletes to compete. We are not good. You can spin all you want, but we're not recruiting and signing top to mid tier talent. Yes we miss Dan

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
He was propped up running leach's air raid. Leach made him appear to be a qb
Will is in your head! I love it.
Wills on his asss and no future in football except maybe coaching. He has a place to cuddle next to you though. You are his little buddy. I'm sorry you can't see the truth. Outside of leaches air raid will is a nobody. Nobody wants a statue for qb and scared shitless against a defensive line.

• Haha
Reactions: Ranchdawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login