Mizzou baseball HC

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
Beisner was at SEMO when we played them in the 2016 regional

edited: it’s Beiser so I guess I didn’t completely know

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
I wish they'd pony up the money for Vitello, and get him out of our neighboring state. Plus, he could put a dent in Arkansas' Kansas City pipeline.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
I wish they'd pony up the money for Vitello, and get him out of our neighboring state. Plus, he could put a dent in Arkansas' Kansas City pipeline.

Ain't nobody leaving Knoxville for Columbia. Last year, Bo Bounds was pimping him for the LSU job, i told him only an idiot would voluntarily move to BR, unless it was a yuge raise and i imagine TN can at least match any other school.

Last edited:

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
I knew his name but only because he went to high school with a good friend of mine.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
Ain't nobody leaving Knoxville for Columbia. Last year, Bo Bounds was pimping him for the LSU job, i told him only an idiot would voluntarily move to BR, unless it was a yuge raise and i imagine TN can at least match any other school.
He's a Mizzou alumnus. Born in St. Louis.

If it were me, sure, I wouldn't leave Tennessee. But home is always in the back of people's minds. Folks need a motivation to keep doing what their doing at a high level, and helping your home team do it is a strong pull.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
He's a Mizzou alumnus. Born in St. Louis.

If it were me, sure, I wouldn't leave Tennessee. But home is always in the back of people's minds. Folks need a motivation to keep doing what their doing at a high level, and helping your home team do it is a strong pull.

Possibly. I'm a MSU alum and born in the 'Sip. If i had a good professor job on campus at UT, i'd likely stay there rather than come "home" to MSU, unless a large raise/promotion.

I agree in hoping he leaves UT, they can potentially be a monster in all sports and we certainly don't need that.

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
Mizzou has not remotely shown that they are committed to baseball. Zero NCAAT appearances since joining the SEC and they’ve rarely even come close. Tennessee was a bad program before Vitello but at least his administration and fanbase invested the last couple of years. I don’t really think he’d get that at Mizzou. Seems like a super long shot he’d go back there.

If you’ve never seen Mizzou’s stadium before, tune in this weekend. It’s a third world country compared to the rest of the league.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login