MNF Game Thread

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
Big game tonight with Philly @ KC. Rematch of last year’s Super Bowl.

Weather looks awful.

KC -2.5
O/U 46

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
For anyone rooting for Dak and the Cowboys to make it to the Super Bowl, get the NFC 1-seed, or just simply win their division….a Philly win tonight essentially makes the chances 0% for any of those three things happening. They are already almost 0% anyway, due to the schedule and results thus far, plus being coached and owned by total dumbasses. But a Philly win tonight would seal it. Hopefully the Chiefs pull it out.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
Two best teams again
I dunno. Philly is certainly up there, but the Chiefs look pretty damn vulnerable. They are fortunate to be in the AFC with so many weak teams. Very few weapons for Mahomes except for Kelce, who is basically just Zach Ertz now.

ETA: I mean wow. Two brutal drops from trash receivers on the Chiefs cost them the game….both on perfect throws from Mahomes. Case and point.

Last edited:

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Nice of the network official to give the officials the seal of approval for the penalty on Fletcher Cox

ETA - Philadelphia just keeps winning.

Last edited:

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
Cox has to know Mahomes is getting that call every time
I think any QB is getting that call. Wasn’t one of those new fangled “protect the QB rules”, that crap was still considered roughing the passer 25 years ago.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login