Monday Afternoon In Game SPS Recap - Battle of HWY 82 Game

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
First Half Game Vibe - We Miss DJ and our Defense, but the refs are consistent and so is our away game offense

DJ would’ve fought through that tackle and gotten the first down. Woody just doesn’t fight through tackles and get that extra yard or two like DJ does. -FlotownDawg

Bad spot, no shock -BulldogBlitz

It’s depressing to watch football and see us come up an inch short and know without a doubt if it was them they’d get that spot. -POTUS

Horrible drop -UpTheMiddlex3Punt

Shat. -Cantdoitsal

Our DL is a travesty. How they think rush 3 is going to work is beyond me. We have no pass rushers on the DL. -Dawghouse

I would not attempt a field goal or even punt for the rest of the night. 4 downs and a cloud of dust! -SchrodingersDawg

Roughing the passer!!!! oh the humanity!!! -IBleedMaroonDawg

SEC office told the officials this game is too close. Step in. -PBRME

17 it. Let's go full thug... Turn the headhunters loose. -Dawgpile

Playing Bama is like your woman asking you to appear on Jerry Springer. You're delusional if you don't expect it to end badly and with you throwing a chair across the room. -UpTheMiddlex3PUnt

I don’t think we’ll have to worry about another team poaching Arnett from us. Bama has run 12 plays, scored 14 points. -FlowtownDawg

2 things….
1. Don’t breathe on the Bama QB
2. Herbstreit can go choke on a bag of richards -Coast_Dawg

3rd & 1 incomplete. 3 and out. 17 this. I'm 'bout to go watch lions kill hyenas on the nature channel or something. -Cantdoitsal

I wonder if the Hallmark channel is playing Christmas movies yet. Beats watching this. -PBRME

I'm out. I think I'll relinquish the TV to the kids and watch Hocus Pocus 2 with them for the seventh time. -UpTheMiddlex3Punt

2nd Half: More Defense, Less Offense and plenty of crappy officiating

Don’t worry guys. We’ll get some favorable calls in the 2nd half now that the games out of hand. -PBRME

Reversed call. That just made posters scramble to align reality with the narrative that refs are actively screwing MSU. My guess is - "well they give MSU a call now that the game is out of reach!" -mstateglfr

Doesn’t matter who the coach is, doesn’t matter who the players are. We see those crimson jerseys across the field and we just crap out pants. -FlowtownDawg

This game is as intolerable to watch as I thought it would be. -vandaldawg

This game is ruining a good bottle of jameson. -BulldogBlitz

At least we’re winning in time of possession and total penalties. -bulldognation

Still, We have been continually screwed by the refs. Tell they have only committed one penalty, with a straight face. Can't do it. -karlchilders.sixpack

Oh another flag for touching bryce how is this even football -Croomonshrooms

We basically tied 6 to 6 in the second half. Good job D for not quitting. -GloryDawg

Hang a banner. -Drebin

Reality Check Award

Some of y'all are getting so worked up it's almost like you thought we had a chance in this game. -L4Dawg

Cup Half Full Award

Important games left are auburn and the powder blue puffs when We get sharp,and Johnson back we will take care of business -Croomonshrooms

Game In a Nutshell Award

I just want to be competitive and look like we have a pulse for once -dawgnabit

That's a Wrap Award

17 you Saban -PBRME

Kumbaya Moment(s) - sponsored by XBLDawg

Ban this guy -olblue

You realize that your embarrassing the hell out of yourself? -Pilgrimdawg

SHUT UP dumbass. You don’t control this board. I’m still here Dubmass!! Just because you are a weak 17er doesn’t mean that anybody care what you think -XBLDawg

Just Like Bama Award*** - Our Guys Lay Hands on Opposing Female Fans After Losing Away Games Too

Miss State quarterback Will Rogers comforted an older Alabama event ...

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Playing Bama is like your woman asking you to appear on Jerry Springer. You're delusional if you don't expect it to end badly and with you throwing a chair across the room. - UpTheMiddlex3PUnt

This game is as intolerable to watch as I thought it would be. -vandaldawg

Winners

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login