Monday Morning In Game SPS Recap - Who Needs an AD Game

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
First Quarter Game Vibe - This is the Air Raid I've been looking for!

Love those helmets, and a nice START!! -MSUGUY

Tempo on offense........I love it.........It's part of what this offense has been missing....... -theoriginalSALTYdog

It's hard to get fired up about a 27 yard FG, but not at State -UpTheMiddlex3Punt

That 3 & Out just got my nervous Johnson to half mass. -Cantdoitsal

PRESTON IS EN FUEGO -BingleCocktail

RaRa baptized him! Great throw by Will. 17-0 as the Pack demands. -POTUS

Cohen must suck at providing insider information. Lol. Enjoy your new ****** football team, loser!!! -XBLDawg

We are looking good, might score 60 tonight -Grover777

Next 2.9999 Quarters Game Vibe - Doesn't Auburn Suck?

Rogers footwork really got bad in 2nd Qtr -Leeshouldveflanked

That dink and dunk 2 minute drill was not effective. -chuckster.sixpack

Will under pressure reminds me of a newborn wildabeast getting mauled by lions for an easy meal. Happy with 24-6 though. Need to see some more life outta STATE 2nd Half. -Cantdoitsal

Where did the 1st quarter offense go? Good lord, that 2nd quarter was ugly. At least Auburn's offense is non-existent other than the 1 trick play. If you're going to fire half your coaching staff, maybe do it on the off week. I almost feel bad for Cadillac Williams. Almost. -patdog

Special teams strikes again -Seinfeld

Man if I was arnett I'd kick leach's ***. No help from the offense in last 20 min of play -Trojanbulldog19

I’m getting that good ol fashioned Mithippi Tate feeling… -aTotal360

17 it -M R DAWGS

State is gonna 17 this game away... just y'all watch and see. -Dawgpile

omg - put me in coach. im 38 and can get a better punt off than that with ZERO stretching. -Mud84

I gotta be honest….this is absolutely pathetic, and there’s a decent chance we’re going to lose this game. I mean, my GOODNESS…..Auburn is horrible, and we actually look worse than they do. -1msucub

What a clown show -PBRME

Heading to the 4th. Get your minds right. We lose this game tonight. -pcdog2017

There's gotta be a 6th or 7th play on that notecard. Try one of those. -Podgy

Pathetic. -Rupert Jenkins

Sorry, we scored guys. We have looked like fresh fire dog **** tonight for sure, but some of you aren't gonna be happy unless we lose I guess. -IBleedMaroonDawg

Like Clockwork Award

Put in Sawyer. Build for the future -XBLDawg

We can ***** and moan all we want to, but this is what we signed on for when we hired Leach. This IS Mike Leach football, no matter how this one turns out. -L4Dawg

Fire the Coach Award
I’m ready for the experiment to be over. -CroomDawg

17 it. I’d trade Cadillac for Leach. -aTotal360

so much Truth to this. HOW ARE WE STRUGGLING TO THIS????????? I've seen enough of this "air raid" - im ready for the next guy. -Mud84

He has to go, TONIGHT. -L4Dawg

I'm totally fine with canning him after this game. I don't think I've seen a gas station bathroom that looks worse than we do. -UpTheMiddlex3Punt

This is it. I’m done with Leach. Florida Moorhead 2.0. -POTUS

Game In a Nutshell Award
Time to hand out the socks and soap to our defense. -UpTheMiddlex3Punt

I hate us sometimes -thekimmer

That's a Wrap Award
I hope whoever wins the prediction contest this week gets a tough steak. -UpTheMiddlex3Punt

Never a doubt! #hailstate -aTotal360

Kumbaya Moment(s)
That's not even remotely true. That is pure estrogen emotions -Ibdancin

Your a dubmass You were the same with Moorhead. Have been and always will be a Moron. -M R DAWGS

msstatelp1

Aug 21, 2012
Those are funny now but I freely admit to feeling the same way Saturday night.

I've been a State fan for a long time and I'm tired of hearing:

Wait til he gets his player (s) in there.

Wait til next year when he has all his experienced players back.

(worst of all)
His best players are on the bench cause they don't understand the offense yet. (Mullen was guilty of this too).

I want a competent team that doesn't struggle to score 3 out of every 4 quarters and doesn't need a miracle to beat a very down conference rival.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login