More Fun Basketball News

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
They will struggle with poor shooting in SEC play.
He said "Que up fans saying we're gonna struggle in the SEC with our poor shooting."

As in "What up fans saying we're gonna struggle in the SEC with our poor shooting!" Not cue up those fans as in give them a signal to start or queue up as in line them up. Learn some Spanish you uncouth bastards.**

Walkthedawg

Oct 3, 2022
Utah and Marquette both knocked off top 10 teams while almost doubling their point totals from their games vs State. We’re 7th in adjusted defense. Get your aśś to the Hump.

I really hope Jans is able to get the Hump back rocking like the old times. I want moar game atmospheres like the 2007 Florida game my Senior year.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

DawgatAuburn

Apr 25, 2006
I really hope Jans is able to get the Hump back rocking like the old times. I want moar game atmospheres like the 2007 Florida game my Senior year.
My prayer is with Cohen out of the way we will revisit the seating plan in the renovated Hump. Anyone watch the Texas-Creighton game last night? Brand new facility at Texas. Students surround most of the court. What color is that? Plum? They are the plum seats below. Interestingly that includes behind the visitor bench which I thought was not allowed. Maybe that's an SEC rule and not an NCAA rule.

1669993544366.png

Reactions: ArcherSPS

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
My prayer is with Cohen out of the way we will revisit the seating plan in the renovated Hump. Anyone watch the Texas-Creighton game last night? Brand new facility at Texas. Students surround most of the court. What color is that? Plum? They are the plum seats below. Interestingly that includes behind the visitor bench which I thought was not allowed. Maybe that's an SEC rule and not an NCAA rule.

View attachment 272201
That's basically what OM does. The students are right on the court. I know our previous ADs have cared more about maximizing ROI than atmosphere and wins, but maybe the new guy will think differently.

DawgInThe256

Feb 18, 2011
I've said this before in another thread. Its' simple:

1. Divide lower seats between students and high $ season ticket holders.
2. Put students on the side where the TV cameras face, and cluster the season ticket holders around center court on the off-camera side.
3. Move benches to other side if SEC rules prohibit students sitting behind visitors bench.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
He said "Que up fans saying we're gonna struggle in the SEC with our poor shooting."

As in "What up fans saying we're gonna struggle in the SEC with our poor shooting!" Not cue up those fans as in give them a signal to start or queue up as in line them up. Learn some Spanish you uncouth bastards.**

I’m sorry I let the alcohol impair my judgement.**

Reactions: DawgatAuburn
Jul 5, 2020

I love a good language/grammar joke. So, in that spirit, it's queue. /ducks

ArcherSPS

Aug 22, 2012

View attachment 272201
This is the way

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login