More Good News for MSU Baseball

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
Dylan Crews and Paul Skenes proved to a lot of impressionable young men that there is great value in developing your talents in SEC Baseball and get to pay day later on. Heck, with NIL, you can do some personal growth in a far superior environment than eating chili dogs on a 14 hour road trip to El Paso to play in front of 1,000 fans at an A-class game (Not that is one d*mn thing wrong with eating chili dogs.). The first time I sat down at the new Dude, I said to myself, where are you going to find better than this.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Dylan Crews and Paul Skenes proved to a lot of impressionable young men that there is great value in developing your talents in SEC Baseball and get to pay day later on. Heck, with NIL, you can do some personal growth in a far superior environment than eating chili dogs on a 14 hour road trip to El Paso to play in front of 1,000 fans at an A-class game (Not that is one d*mn thing wrong with eating chili dogs.). The first time I sat down at the new Dude, I said to myself, where are you going to find better than this.
You gonna pay?

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Celebrate Betty White GIF

Reactions: Darryl Steight

Msuirondawgs

Mar 18, 2023
Amen to this brother. Toiling around in a bus in the middle of nowhere, playing in front of 500 people and potentially sharing a "motel" room with 3 other dudes to make ends meet isnt exactly appealing. Thankfully the new CBA will help these minor leaguers some but it still boils down to better hoping you have a massive signing bonus to help out until you make it to the show(if that even happens). Minor league baseball is far from glorious.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login