More interesting? Polk's presser or Cohen's?...

muddawgs33

Redshirt
Aug 28, 2007
822
0
0
I would have to say that Polk read the writing on the wall when Byrne announced a national search. I think Raffo did too. I think Polk will be disappointed, but I think he was acting off of pure emotion at the time. I think with him having time to mull everything over, that he won't be as angry about Raffo not getting the job as he said he would during the season. I actually think his threats were to make sure Raffo got a fair shake and he did. Raffo just wasn't the most qualified. I could be wrong and Polk may end up in whitfield, but hopefully, I'm not and will continue to support MSU.
 

dawgstudent

Heisman
Apr 15, 2003
40,503
22,194
113
I am sure something official might come from him. Or maybe it won't. He could be packing his bags now.
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,440
31,657
113
He might ***** a little to reporters who ask him, but even then I don't think he'll say much more than he's disappointed MSU didn't follow his recommendation but that MSU hired a very good coach and he supports him.
 

VegasDawg13

Freshman
Jun 11, 2007
2,191
80
48
dawgstudent said:
I am sure something official might come from him. Or maybe it won't. He could be packing his bags now.

</p>Actually, he's in Athens. He was at their game this morning/afternoon.
 

DowntownDawg

Redshirt
May 28, 2007
3,494
0
0
....like Pat, I doubt he has a press conference. However Veazey and Ellis will call him, and that is when he'll get his chance to be graceful or be an *******.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more