More NCAA Baseball!

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
First, let me say, God is still good, but TN managed to slip out of Clemson’s grasp. This morning, Clemson was bounced out its own regional as a divine retribution. Now, TN is on to a Super.

Second, TCU is laying a ‘class A’ as*-whipping on dem Pigs. 20-5 final. They face an elimination game.

Vandy lost to the X-men of Cincinnati. Whistle no more, me Ladies. You are out of the game and the lights are out in the Nash.

Msuirondawgs

Mar 18, 2023
Yea another example of how the SEC tourney ultimately is just a "nice to have" and really not vital. We proved it on the sh1tty end in 21' and Vandy proved it by the winning end. Doesnt mean anything.

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
Yea another example of how the SEC tourney ultimately is just a "nice to have" and really not vital. We proved it on the sh1tty end in 21' and Vandy proved it by the winning end. Doesnt mean anything.

Vandy advantage neutralized.

HammerOfTheDogs

Aug 6, 2004
Won't happen, but I think they ought to enter the bottom eight teams in the SEC tournament, make it single elimination, and the winner gets an automatic bid.

Reactions: Msuirondawgs

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
There are more Monday games this year than I can ever recall. Some of that is weather related, but still. Could have as many as 9 games today.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
First, let me say, God is still good, but TN managed to slip out of Clemson’s grasp. This morning, Clemson was bounced out its own regional as a divine retribution. Now, TN is on to a Super.

Second, TCU is laying a ‘class A’ as*-whipping on dem Pigs. 20-5 final. They face an elimination game.

Vandy lost to the X-men of Cincinnati. Whistle no more, me Ladies. You are out of the game and the lights are out in the Nash.
Well at least they can get a head start adding those 300 additional seats to their shared football/baseball stadium

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login