more on Junction tent rules

3000lbchicken

May 1, 2006
It is the right of the people to excercise freely and assemble peaceably a tailgate without the grossly insensitive and arrogantly offensive establishment of a BLUE TENT.

If you see a blue tent, level it. Kick it in to a pile. Dump their grill on it setting it on fire. Dance around it half naked and drink their beer. Scream loudly.

If it's a blue "tarp" with four 5 ft tall poles and 8 strings, save one pole to beat the offender.

Seriously.

3000lbchicken

May 1, 2006
Those, and the wal-mart special olive and beige tent with no less than 36 - 1 foot unlabeled pieces and couplings, are the most excruciating contraptions ever to watch someone try to erect.

Rebheaded Stranger

Mar 10, 2007
A friend and I destroyed a tent of this type by purposefully kicking the poles. It took about ten minutes before we'd essentially rendered it useless. It looked like a Katrina victim's carport. The night before, it had taken us roughly 4 hours in 40 degree weather to put it together after we'd found out this mother and father would not be bringing their tent up for the game and it was either poach at the Kappa tent with his sister, or set up our own little patch of soil.

It was that game that my hate for my alma mater was galvanized. There is a lesson in that weekend. I'm not sure what it is.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login