More Streaming Only NFL coming in 2024

NukeDogg

Mar 15, 2022
Didn't want to revive the Peacock-related thread since it was multiple pages back, but just saw this come across the feed. Amazon Prime going to get an exclusive playoff game next season.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Not surprising. Peacock had a good showing last year and proved the concept is viable.

Willow Grove Dawg

Nov 3, 2016
My wife has been paying for Amazon Prime for years. I just started getting some use from it when Thursday Football went there a couple of years ago. I am fine with the NFL doing streaming until it costs me more money than I am paying now.

Duke Humphrey

Oct 3, 2013
Didn't want to revive the Peacock-related thread since it was multiple pages back, but just saw this come across the feed. Amazon Prime going to get an exclusive playoff game next season.

This is the Peacock game. Not a new streaming game

WrapItDog

Aug 23, 2012
I'm about done with Amazon. Half the stuff I order says Prime 2 Day Shipping when I place the order. A day later I get an email saying my package will be delivered anywhere from 4-10 days from when I placed the order.

I have a free Walmart+ account and they will bring my **** sometimes the same day and the price for item is usually the same or very close.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login