Votes: 47 35.1%
  • Matt Corral

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • Breland Speaks

Votes: 38 28.4%

• Total voters

Willow Grove Dawg

Nov 3, 2016
John Fourcade, Sean Touhy, the brothers Nkemdiche, Shay Hodge, Mike Espy, Robert Khayat, Donte Moncrief, Laremy Tunsil, Laquon Treadwell, Elijah Moore, Johnny Vaught
If non-athletes/coaches are included Yancey Porter, Chuck Rousanville, Brad Lott (17 that guy), Ray Mabus, Ronnie Musgrove, Mike Moore, & Dickie Scruggs. I know it is still too soon but Dick Pace.
Gimme some time & I will think of more

Last edited:

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
Fourcade would be my #1. After that don't really know. Don't hate too many people on that list. Probably Yancy. And maybe the player who hiked his leg and peed on our goal line after scoring.

Reactions: MaxwellSmart

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
Archie Manning
I really don't have any hate for the Manning family. Archie was a pretty decent guy by all accounts. He almost came to State, but the lure of Johnny Vaught and their recent success history won out. OM got about 90% of all the best white players in the state during that era. We got the scraps mostly. They touted their 3 NC's to recruits, but I might only give them credit for one......might.

Eleven Bravo

Aug 31, 2018
John Fourcade, hands down the worst. I haven’t seen the mother17er in many years, but some things you never forget. I also think there’s a special place in Hades for Billy “Dawg” Brewer. He was another Junny Rubble 17 I grew to hate-not as bad as Fourcade, but close.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

HammerOfTheDogs

Aug 6, 2004
I really don't have any hate for the Manning family. Archie was a pretty decent guy by all accounts. He almost came to State, but the lure of Johnny Vaught and their recent success history won out. OM got about 90% of all the best white players in the state during that era. We got the scraps mostly. They touted their 3 NC's to recruits, but I might only give them credit for one......might.
1700610410022.png

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
Who was the guy that flipped Dak after Dak had stopped doing anything on the play? That guy is probably top of my list.

blacklistedbully

Apr 9, 2010
Who was the guy that flipped Dak after Dak had stopped doing anything on the play? That guy is probably top of my list.
He didn't just "flip him", he deliberately went straight for Dak's knees. His intent was to end Dak's career at State, even if it meant hurting him permanently. Trae Elston...human garbage.

Umpire was right there staring at it and no flag was thrown.

Last edited:
  • Angry

Thebulldogcountry1

Nov 6, 2022
I was in a restaurant during the ALCS, and the Rangers were on TV. A guy across from us started talking about how Marshall Henderson had just contracted him and offered him free ALCS tickets. He said they had met through business connections and that Marshall was one of the nicest guys he had ever met.

Willow Grove Dawg

Nov 3, 2016
John Fourcade, Sean Touhy, the brothers Nkemdiche, Shay Hodge, Mike Espy, Robert Khayat, Donte Moncrief, Laremy Tunsil, Laquon Treadwell, Elijah Moore, Johnny Vaught
If non-athletes/coaches are included Yancey Porter, Chuck Rousanville, Brad Lott (17 that guy), Ray Mabus, Ronnie Musgrove, Mike Moore, & Dickie Scruggs. I know it is still too soon but Dick Pace.
Gimme some time & I will think of more
I did forget a few - Stewart Patridge, Corey Peterson, & Mr Ole Miss himself Myles "Stinky Finger" Hartsfeld.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login