Moving to Vicksburg for seasonal work

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
Our project runs until October. Will be at Quillies Park in my Mallard. I plan to explore the town. I’ll be there throughout the week.

Hit me with the must do’s and don’ts. I’d appreciate everyone’s super serious suggestions **

biodawg

Mar 3, 2008
The Tomato Place on 61S is a must. Fried green tomato BLT club, fries, and washed down with a Heavenly Blues smoothy will place you in a coma. It’s amazing.
^^^

Solly’s Tamales are really good. I stop and get several dozen to split between my household and my parents anytime I come through Vicksburg. Rusty’s used to be excellent, but I haven’t been there in years, so I’m not sure if it’s still as good as it used to be.

Last edited:

oh yeah

Aug 28, 2017
My clinic is right by quillys. We’ll try to make sure the dogs don’t bark too much.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Our project runs until October. Will be at Quillies Park in my Mallard. I plan to explore the town. I’ll be there throughout the week.

Hit me with the must do’s and don’ts. I’d appreciate everyone’s super serious suggestions **
Vicksburg MS in an Ultralight RV for tornado season... I'd find a lonely fat lady with a well built home.

cowbell88

Jan 11, 2009
There’s a road on north end of town behind trucking company (Miller transports) that I swear just got electricity in late 90’s. I think the road is Chickasaw, then I mistakenly turned on Chickasaw Lane off of it. It got, rustic, really really rustic! Pretty sure there was Banjos playing on the porches.

• Haha
Reactions: Lettuce

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Why don’t you tag the official ambassador for Vicksburg: Brian Hadad?

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Everyone needs to try this once: first week in town, take your life savings and put it all on black. Major rush. If you win, you’ll thank me. If you lose, well, you’ll be there till October to try to make some of it back.
I like this plan. Most people’s life savings are in the red anyway.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004

Catch a St Al baseball game. They play some sh!tty team from Natchez on April 9th.

peewee.sixpack

Nov 4, 2014
There’s a road on north end of town behind trucking company (Miller transports) that I swear just got electricity in late 90’s. I think the road is Chickasaw, then I mistakenly turned on Chickasaw Lane off of it. It got, rustic, really really rustic! Pretty sure there was Banjos playing on the porches.
I grew up riding 4 wheelers, shooting stuff and catching fish in Chickasaw bayou😂. You didn’t mention you have to go through Kings to get there😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: mcdawg22

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Gynecologist
Thats Nice GIF

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
I just assumed grand gulf was having an outage(or at least preparing for one). The rv parks are almost to capacity and we have a couple of clients we only see when an outage is going on.
Yes, there’s a shutdown going on. Although, I paid my deposit today….i heard your dogs barking!!!

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
We sent a bunch of boarders home today. Should be quieter the rest of the week.
I’m on the new side of the property, I can’t hear ya. Ima introduce you to Elvira, the princess, pretty soon. 56 pound jet black 50% lab 50% pit….100% god sent

Reactions: oh yeah
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login