Mrs Benson, the LAX tarmac is a popular place to fire a coach

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
When they lose in Tampa next weekend that should be the final nail in the coffin.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
Why they hired him in the first place is beyond me. His head coaching record is now 22-46.

Good DC but yeah his record with the Raiders should’ve kept him from getting this job. The fact that they are 7-8 against what is probably the easiest schedule in the NFL is flat out embarrassing.

curseddawgs

Jun 16, 2021
She should fire herself too. Bensons kids should’ve gotten the Saints and Pelicans and not her

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
Did the kids sleep with Mr Benson? I think she bought them per the arrangement with Mr Benson.

There was a big family drama about all that toward the end of Tom Benson’s life. The current owner is his third wife. He fired several family members and wrote them out of his will when they were going to inherit the team. I think there were lawsuits over it and the family claimed he was mentally incompetent to make those decisions. He was in his late 80’s when all that happened. Big mess.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
There was a big family drama about all that toward the end of Tom Benson’s life. The current owner is his third wife. He fired several family members and wrote them out of his will when they were going to inherit the team. I think there were lawsuits over it and the family claimed he was mentally incompetent to make those decisions. He was in his late 80’s when all that happened. Big mess.
As shmuley says: it’s undefeated

Reactions: Dawgg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login