MSU AD Press Conference

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
He's still talking. Saying all the right things, but comes across as completely sincere (Integrity/Leadership/Education for life after sports). Choked up speaking about/to his parents, who are in attendance.
Overall good guy that is excited to be in Starkville, thank you for the information.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
He absolutely won the press conference. Seems like a very genuine and approachable guy. Seems to embrace the NIL component which our previous AD liked to complain about.

Frankly, he appears to be a fair amount different from Cohen and I think that would be a good thing for us.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
He absolutely won the press conference. Seems like a very genuine and approachable guy. Seems to embrace the NIL component which our previous AD liked to complain about.

Frankly, he appears to be a fair amount different from Cohen and I think that would be a good thing for us.
He is a professional in the field. Cohen wasn't and isn't. We upgraded big time I think.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Make It Rain Reaction GIF by Bud Light

tribaldawg

Sep 1, 2012
He is a professional in the field. Cohen wasn't and isn't. We upgraded big time I think.
I thought the same but wondered why a school like Auburn would hire Cohen instead of Selmon. Maybe I’m missing something. I hope I’m not and that Auburn finds out the hard way.

patdog

May 28, 2007
I thought the same but wondered why a school like Auburn would hire Cohen instead of Selmon. Maybe I’m missing something. I hope I’m not and that Auburn finds out the hard way.
Auburn hasn't exactly been known for making good decisions over the years.

Reactions: vandaldawg

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
As long as he understands we expect to be a Top 10 baseball program and go to bowl games every year and make the NCAA Trny somewhat consistently - not once or twice in 15 years.

Reactions: SchrodingersDawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login