MSU Hockey

FlabLoser

Aug 20, 2006
Get it while its hot.

http://www.mstatestore.com/COLLEGE_Mississippi_State_Bulldogs/Nike_Mississippi_State_Bulldogs_Ash_Hockey_T-shirt

tbaydog

Feb 25, 2008
This is great. Maybe by the time my kid is 18, he will be the first signee

patdog

May 28, 2007
The Jackson Bandits once played a game wearing MSU jerseys that they auctioned off after the game. They looked pretty good. They also did it with UM and USM jerseys.

ASEDawg14

Oct 19, 2007
I just thought I'd let you guys know that we do have a club hockey team along with every other SEC school except UM and Auburn. We'll start playing games in the fall.

Faustdog

Jun 4, 2007
ASEDawg14 said:
I just thought I'd let you guys know that we do have a club hockey team along with every other SEC school except UM and Auburn. We'll start playing games in the fall.

Where are they playing the games?
</p>

ASEDawg14

Oct 19, 2007
Faustdog said:
ASEDawg14 said:

Where are they playing the games?
</p>

We will probably play in the Bancorp South Arena in Tupelo. Not bad considering we're practicing in Decatur, Alabama, this weekend. Any of you millionaires feel free to build an ice rink close to Starkville.
</p>

ASEDawg14

Oct 19, 2007
I know we're already planning on playing Alabama, Arkansas, and LSU. We definitely won't be playing the likes of Michigan and/or Maine anytime soon, that's for sure.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login