MSU represented

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Whenever I see or hear the word 'thunder clap', I think:
Call out the instigators... because there's something in the air....

fevans

Aug 27, 2012
What is the MSU reference? I was a little confused when I saw someone mentioning iRacing on this board. I've wondered if there are any other sim racers on the sixpackspeak board. I'm sure there are some Nascar fans here. I'm more of an F1 fan myself, but do watch some Nascar and Indycar from time to time. :)

msudawg05

Oct 12, 2009
What is the MSU reference? I was a little confused when I saw someone mentioning iRacing on this board. I've wondered if there are any other sim racers on the sixpackspeak board. I'm sure there are some Nascar fans here. I'm more of an F1 fan myself, but do watch some Nascar and Indycar from time to time. :)
JD Woodward just graduated high school and is attending State in the fall. Has been racing and doing pretty well - even winning some races. In at least one win, he had MSU logos on the car which was pretty cool.

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
I know nothing about any of this but I did find what I presume to be his stats when I was looking for an image of the car with State logos:

Last edited:

fevans

Aug 27, 2012
Oh, nice. I guess I didn't watch far enough into the video. I see the MSU livery on his truck. Looks good. Best of luck to him in his racing and educational pursuits!

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login