MSU will have some Srs return that did participate in SR day

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
Take it for what it's worth. Being reported by Rosebowl.

The defense will be fine. :)

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
The ones that have eligibility left that aren't gonna get drafted would be crazy not to return. I'm just not sure which ones have played 6 years already. Wish our roster listed them as seniors and super seniors or whatever they are calling them.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
You would think Crumedy would be able to pick up a medical red shirt this season.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Yeah. Im guessing Crumedy, Young, Forbes, Q are gone. A couple of safeties and couple of wide receivers gone

kired

Aug 22, 2008
The ones that have eligibility left that aren't gonna get drafted would be crazy not to return. I'm just not sure which ones have played 6 years already. Wish our roster listed them as seniors and super seniors or whatever they are calling them.
I figured a couple of years ago Kobe Jones would have come back but he didn't. I thought he was playing well and could have improved his draft potential with another year. He's had a few chances with NFL teams but hasn't really caught on anywhere for long. Guess some of those guys are just ready to take their best shot at the NFL and get on with life. I think Spencer and Thompson from that same group could have returned for a 6th year.

Reactions: Rupert Jenkins
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login