MSU Women's Golf tournament this weekend at Pebble Beach

TimberBeast

Aug 23, 2012
The Women's Golf team started the first tournament of the season a little while ago at Pebble Beach. It's the Carmel Cup hosted by MSU, one of two we host this season including the Ally.

Reactions: She Mate Me

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
The Women's Golf team started the first tournament of the season a little while ago at Pebble Beach. It's the Carmel Cup hosted by MSU, one of two we host this season including the Ally.

Cool.

Didn't realize we had the Superb Spaniard for another season. I guess that means we'll be pretty good. Not many sports where we have a contender for best college player in the country.

TimberBeast

Aug 23, 2012
Cool.

Didn't realize we had the Superb Spaniard for another season. I guess that means we'll be pretty good. Not many sports where we have a contender for best college player in the country.
Yep same exact team this year minus JK. Izzy in first right now but two others at +7 and one of them is counting right now.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Looks like they played well except having to count a +7.

Ramirez shoots -6. That'll always help.

Couple of questions. Appear to be playing 6 and counting 5 scores. Is that new or just for this tourney.

Also, why are we hosting a tournament at Pebble Beach with no teams from the far West??

TimberBeast

Aug 23, 2012
Looks like they played well except having to count a +7.

Ramirez shoots -6. That'll always help.

Couple of questions. Appear to be playing 6 and counting 5 scores. Is that new or just for this tourney.

Also, why are we hosting a tournament at Pebble Beach with no teams from the far West??
They do that format every now and then but not often, I think it's up to the host but not 100% sure on that. The 6th should count as an individual. I think the host for this one rotates if I'm not mistaken and it was our turn.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Wind was really tough out there, brought scores down overall. Dawgs are up 4 in first right now with everyone in.

I see most everybody is struggling and JLR is calmly -8. I saw that she finished ahead of Ally at the British.

She's pretty good ...

Reactions: TimberBeast
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login