Mullen on NIL...

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
On one hand, he’s right and I agree.

On the other hand, someone paid him 4 million a year to beat the in-state rival and got MSU fuked many a time because he was distracted by a similar, coach-specific “high dollar transfer portal” is the definition of irony in this debate.

Last edited:

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
Everyone who knew anything about college sports could see what was coming with NIL and the transfer portal. Except the people in the NCAA ivory towers.
Don’t forget that the courts beckoned this because the NCAA doubled down on an indefensible position like the idiots they are.

Reactions: patdog

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
On one hand, he’s right and I agree.

On the other hand, someone paid 4 million a year to beat the in-state rival and getting MSU fuked many a time because he was distracted by a similar, coach-specific “high dollar transfer portal” is the definition of irony in this debate.
Out of control coaching salaries, and then dipping out of jobs constantly, is one of the biggest drivers of this thing.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Don’t forget that the courts beckoned this because the NCAA doubled down on an indefensible position like the idiots they are.
I don’t know that the NCAA could have handled these 2 issues any worse. They’ve made it a lot worse than it had to be.

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
That 17'er is living on the fat of the land for now, let him get employed and coaching, and see what he says.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I don’t know that the NCAA could have handled these 2 issues any worse. They’ve made it a lot worse than it had to be.
I still don’t know why they did anything. Why even take action? Situation would not be any worse.

Fishsqeezer

Jan 3, 2023
This crap started in California and Mark Emmeric was a pos NCAA inept leader who could have squashed it and did nothing!

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login