Mullen out per Chris Low

BoDawg.sixpack

Feb 5, 2010
He seemed less engaged at UF than he did while he was here. I suspect he needs to go the coordinator route next. The totality of being a head coach at a D1 institution is just more work than he's willing to commit to.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
He seemed less engaged at UF than he did while he was here. I suspect he needs to go the coordinator route next. The totality of being a head coach at a D1 institution is just more work than he's willing to commit to.
I don't understand this take at all. He was all in at Florida. This whole 'coaching for a buyout' stuff doesn't hold water, especially with the egos of these coaches. He was already rich, he didn't need the buyout.

At the end of the day, he was a bad fit, and he never took the next step as a head coach. And he just had a bad year with young players, and it spiraled. We would allow that once in a while, Florida doesn't.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
He will be an nfl oc next year or at some mid level power 5 or lower tier power 5 next season where he can develop players and not have to recruit. My guess is he is headed to the ACC or Big 10 or big 12. One of the not do good schools that will see what he did at state and pick him up

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login