Mullen was given the chance to coach the FSU game

Sep 12, 2013
He won the peach, then the orange…then a mediocre season and a bad season, then fired.

Feels like he should have got another year imo, but when the negativity and toxicity spreads throughout the media, it makes it hard. Mullen didn’t handle it well either.

I mean, if you’re florida, at some point you have to stop being a revolving door for HCs.

Go Budaw

Aug 22, 2012
He won the peach, then the orange…then a mediocre season and a bad season, then fired.

Feels like he should have got another year imo, but when the negativity and toxicity spreads throughout the media, it makes it hard. Mullen didn’t handle it well either.

I mean, if you’re florida, at some point you have to stop being a revolving door for HCs.

He lost the program. And last year was not a “mediocre season”, it was fairly exceptional. They beat UGA, won the East, and gave Alabama all they wanted in Atlanta. That’s what made it so obvious that he had to go….how quickly he drove the program into the ditch.

Sep 12, 2013
He lost the program. And last year was not a “mediocre season”, it was fairly exceptional. They beat UGA, won the East, and gave Alabama all they wanted in Atlanta. That’s what made it so obvious that he had to go….how quickly he drove the program into the ditch.

That’s right, I saw 8-4 on wiki and forgot it was 8-2 during covid season.

I don’t think it was just him that drove the program in the ditch. The outside negativity is a real thing. The problem there isn’t Mullen, that should be obvious now.

Sep 12, 2013
It’s actually kind of ridiculous when you look at it. He went to 3 straight NY6 bowls and was canned.

Good luck to florida fans being happy in the future.

BiscuitEater

Aug 29, 2009
His mouth killed any chance he would have another year.

Fans didn't appreciate comments on 'waiting to recruit till AFTER the season!'

PBDog

Oct 1, 2021

When you put it that way then yea it’s time for him to go. Another year at that trend and he only wins 3 games

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
He could have won last night but he was completely unaggressive. So I’m not surprised. But if I was being fired my employer would not get another week out of me either.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login