Mullens to Dallas?

Sep 7, 2007
Does Don get a look in Dallas as OC when Moore gets his first shot as a HC at the end of this season?

Who will they hire? Does Dak intervene to make it happen?

DoomSlayer

Jan 13, 2018
I think this is right. Jerry did this same thing with Jason Garrett when he had Wade Phillips as coach. He will pay him a ton of money and tell him he’s the next head coach after McCarthy

Bulldogg31

Dec 9, 2013
Dan Mullen as a play caller in the NFL would be a disaster.

Fellas, Mr. Mullen peaked about 6 years ago.

Eleven Bravo

Aug 31, 2018
No. Not as a coordinator, anyhow. Maybe as a position coach. Dan’s niche is probably as a head coach at a G5 school. People will look at his resume and remember that he couldn’t get it done at UF with all the resources available to him there. I think Dan has had his shot at the big time college football job. He lacks the social skills necessary to go into the homes of people he doesn’t know and try to recruit their sons to play football for him. I don’t think he can help it-I just think he lacks the skills. He’s a great X’s and O’s guy, but he is very awkward if you get him outside his comfort zone. He comes off as arrogant, and he is arrogant, but he just lacks the ability to be comfortable around people outside of the football “bubble” he lives in. Coaches like Kirby Smart and Ed Orgeron thrive in that situation. Dan can’t and never will.

Cooterpoot

Aug 29, 2012
Dan Mullen would still be here winning 7-10 games a year had he chosen to and all of you would still think it's great. The guy is a great offensive coach. He could be an OC or QB coach in the NFL. He can also kiss my ***.

Ralph Cramden

Jan 7, 2020
Mullen's only chance at the NFL is Jacksonville. Nobody else will hire him. He will be taking some time off to reflect and then going to a small college job unless Urban hires him.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
Dan Mullen would still be here winning 7-10 games a year had he chosen to and all of you would still think it's great. The guy is a great offensive coach. He could be an OC or QB coach in the NFL. He can also kiss my ***.
Fart. Engine and his boys wanted him gone in 2013, so once that despair kicked in in 2019 and 2020, that stench would be worse than your rancid vajaja.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
They don’t want him running the qb that much. He might could run a trask style but I think they would rather have someone from the briles way of thinking on offense. Not as much power. More creativity

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login