Mulllen to Syracuse?

615dawg

Jun 4, 2007
No, his son was.

And it matters because, why the 17 would his daughter not be living with him in Georgia? Did you think about what you just said?
I don’t think this poster knows about his daughter from a previous relationship. She was a toddler when he started coaching here.

if I recall, there was something placed in his contract about her and her mom.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
No, his son was.

And it matters because, why the 17 would his daughter not be living with him in Georgia? Did you think about what you just said?
No, his son Cannon was born after his daughter (from a previous relationship), and was very young when he started at MSU. The daughter is older than Cannon.

What are you even trying to imply? It was well documented from Day 1 he had a kid before Meghan and him got together. Nobody gives a 17. The age of said daughter doesn’t matter at all. Another poster said she lived “up there” somewhere closer to Syracuse than to SEC country as a means of communicating a reason that he might find the job attractive, so that he could perhaps strengthen a relationship that no doubt was difficult / impossible to devote as much time as was needed to when he was at MSU / UF. Not a complicated or controversial take.

Am I missing something?

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
I don’t think this poster knows about his daughter from a previous relationship. She was a toddler when he started coaching here.

if I recall, there was something placed in his contract about her and her mom.
No, I know all about it. As I stated, she was around before he ever took the MSU job, which would make her at least 15-16 years old.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Wikipedia says Mullen has a son from a previous relationship. Not that it matters. Mullen would be a great fit at Syracuse

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
Wikipedia says Mullen has a son from a previous relationship. Not that it matters. Mullen would be a great fit at Syracuse
Maybe it is a son. I honestly don’t know the sex or the name, nor do I think it matters. I assumed OP did. I do know he had a child before he and Meghan got together and that obviously happened before he ever took the MSU job.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
No, his son was.

Pretty well known to just about everyone but goat that Mullen had a kid already from a previous relationship.

Reactions: Perd Hapley

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Pretty well known to just about everyone but goat that Mullen had a kid already from a previous relationship.
Did you read anything I posted? It was about his daughter, dubmass.

Malzahn to Arkansas too, dipshit.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Wouldn't be a terrible fit? He was known as a lazy recruiter and that was in fertile recruiting grounds were he could load up on future NFLers within a four hour car ride. Imagine how hard recruiting would be up there.

was21

May 29, 2007
Wouldn't be a terrible fit? He was known as a lazy recruiter and that was in fertile recruiting grounds were he could load up on future NFLers within a four hour car ride. Imagine how hard recruiting would be up there.
But but but...maybe they have a not of NIL...may make recruiting a little easier

campshelbydog1116

Oct 27, 2022
No, his son Cannon was born after his daughter (from a previous relationship), and was very young when he started at MSU. The daughter is older than Cannon.

What are you even trying to imply? It was well documented from Day 1 he had a kid before Meghan and him got together. Nobody gives a 17. The age of said daughter doesn’t matter at all. Another poster said she lived “up there” somewhere closer to Syracuse than to SEC country as a means of communicating a reason that he might find the job attractive, so that he could perhaps strengthen a relationship that no doubt was difficult / impossible to devote as much time as was needed to when he was at MSU / UF. Not a complicated or controversial take.

Am I missing something?
He had a son with a previous relationship, not a daughter.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
He had a son with a previous relationship, not a daughter.
I know that now. Previous OP said it was a daughter (or implied it) and I took him at his word. Like I said in previous post, I just knew he had the kid from before Megan. Didn’t know the sex but assumed that’s what the previous OP was talking about. I also forgot he had a daughter after Cannon.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login