Murdaugh is guilty

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Now he can serve life without paroled along with his life sentence when he is convicted of stealing.

theoriginalSALTYdog

Jul 10, 2021
Jury deliberated starting today and already announced the verdict.
You know, you have to feel for his remaining son. He's lost a Mother, brother and father.....Wonder if there's anything left in the estate? He owes so much money and I'm guessing the debt and civil lawsuit monies will come out of it.....

Reactions: MSUDAWGFAN

MSUDAWGFAN

Apr 17, 2014
You know, you have to feel for his remaining son. He's lost a Mother, brother and father.....Wonder if there's anything left in the estate? He owes so much money and I'm guessing the debt and civil lawsuit monies will come out of it.....
True.

I was thinking about this today. If I was in his situation today at my current age, I would want justice for my lost parent, but if I was his age in his current situation, I think I would not want my remaining parent to go to jail, even if I knew they were guilty. Gotta be super hard on his son.

StumpNewGround

Dec 9, 2022
The remaining son was “supposedly” involved in the “hit and run” of the homosexual kid that got killed.

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
$500,000/$1,000,000/ home, 1700 acres of prime SC land/forest worth at least $3,000 per acre. All kinds of recreational vehicles, etc and other stuff. He'll likely have to sell off most of it to pay off creditors/ suitors and the like. Hopefully, the civil judge will allow him to keep a miniumum of it to start his new life over.

tcdog70

Sep 24, 2012
Motive for killing was he wanted to take the heat off for all his theft and shady dealings. what kind pf 17ed up motive is that.??

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Motive for killing was he wanted to take the heat off for all his theft and shady dealings. what kind pf 17ed up motive is that.??
The guy had no conscience…. Not sure any of them did. The remaining son was even kicked out of scar for plagiarism…. Generations of greed and corruption crashed down on that dude and he took a lot of people with him.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I wonder how many jurors have signed book deals by today.*********

was21

May 29, 2007
Prosecution tried to prove that was the motive. I think the motive was that he wanted Paul to give him the drugs, he refused to, so he threatened him with the gun, they struggled, he shot Paul. Maggie came running to her downed son, so Alex had shoot her as well to cover up. Desperate urge for his drugs called for desperate action. He's a thief and liar no doubt. But probably wouldn't have murdered had he not been hooked on the drugs.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login