Must win against A&M

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
The only solace is I can take heading into this game is that we are historically Aggy killers. But, usually only when they are headed for higher achievements…. Which they are not this season.

It’s a must-win for us to have a top 8 seed, for sure. That week in December is always gonna 17 us, though, so winning out and grabbing a game or two in the SECT wouldn’t hurt.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
We aren't in yet. Lose both this week and the first one in the SECT, and we are NIT bound. We ain't getting in with an 0-5 finish combined with an 8-10 SEC record, and a loss to Southern. Better win tonight or Saturday.
We're in dude, I know many of our fans want us to fail, but we're good. Secondly, we are not losing out. We need to play into a 7 seed. Even with losing the next two, which is very possible, we won't lose a first round tourney game (baring injury).

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
We arent in. 0-3 and we are for sure out. 1-3 are we are squarely on the bubble.

We've gone from a 7 to a 9 in the lunardi. The 11 seed is basically the cut off line. We are roughly 6-8 teams away from the cut line. Go 0-3 we'll fall below it, go 1-3, and it'll be interesting.

Win 1 of the last 2. We are in.

msudawg1200

Sep 19, 2012
We're in dude, I know many of our fans want us to fail, but we're good. Secondly, we are not losing out. We need to play into a 7 seed. Even with losing the next two, which is very possible, we won't lose a first round tourney game (baring injury).
I why in the hell do I want us to fail? I'm a realist. I'll bet you were one of those who thought we were going to avoid the play in game last year. I trust that committee none. I think we could go 3-1 to close out, but it's not that far fetched to see 0-3 either. Just win one more and we are in. No play in. In.

Reactions: patdog and HuntDawg

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
I want us to do whatever gets us placed in Memphis

That’s a little bit of loaded statement. How we finish isn’t going to have any bearing on where we go. We could win out and win the SEC tourney and get shipped to Spokane. Or barely make the tourney but play in Memphis. Or anything in between.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login