My Choices..... What say ye??

blacklistedbully

Apr 9, 2010
1. Corbin
2. Godwin-ECU
3.O'Connor-UVA
4. Yeskie
Not just "no" to Corbin, but HELL no!! He was mediocre at best before "Opportunity Vanderbilt" gave them the biggest advantage in all of college baseball. Imagine being able to offer the equivalent of full scholarship money to each & every player on your roster compared to the 11.7 total most other programs have to split across their entire roster.

His success is very similar to the success Joe Morehead had at Fordham where he built his reputation. At Fordham he took over a program that was the only one in their conference that could offer athletic scholarships. Their only caveat was they could not actually play in and win the conference championship game.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Corbin ain’t coming. Without Vandys scholarship advantage he’s just an average coach. Someone more talented than myself needs to do a blind résumé including Lemonis, Godwin, and any else who we could realistically hire. I’d be interested to know if anyone has a better resume than Lemonis. Objectively, no agenda. Heck include Bianco, I bet his resume is better than anyone else we might hire and I certainly wouldn’t want him.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login