My favorite QB this year just went down

CEO2044

May 11, 2009
Jordan Travis for Florida State just had a serious leg injury. Really hate it for him; I’ve watched several of his games over the last two years. He’s extremely athletic and just a winner.

They may still make the CFP, but that really kills their chances of a title.

• Sad
Reactions: patdog

HotMop

May 8, 2006
Jordan Travis for Florida State just had a serious leg injury. Really hate it for him; I’ve watched several of his games over the last two years. He’s extremely athletic and just a winner.

Another hip drop tackle.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Yep. Should be banned.

waiting for a flag football get off my lawn reply.
The same type of tackle injured Ravens star tight end Mark Andrews on Sunday. Bart Scott of all people was on ESPN calling for the NFL to ban that type of tackle. It really does lead to a lot of leg injuries.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
Without Travis, FSU shouldn’t be in the playoffs.

They’ve gotta win a road rivalry game and play a Top 10 Louisville in their conference title game first. If they win both of those I don’t have an issue with putting them in. Those would be two solid resume wins without their QB.

Reactions: CEO2044 and woozman

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
They are probably not a top 15 team without Travis. you have Michigan, Ohio State and Georgia in the top 3. I can’t see them getting in over Oregon, Washington and Alabama without Travis.

tenureplan

Dec 3, 2008

I just don't understand rooting for FSU. I'm not SEC SEC SEC, but two teams in the playoffs is better for MSU than one

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
Don’t schedule UNA , don’t schedule UNA, no reason to schedule UNA, don’t schedule UNA

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login