My new Mississippi State baseball cap came in today

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
No less creative than some of that 3 stripe Euro influenced crap Adidas ships us and all their other maroon schools

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
Can someone check with Kroger or Walmart in Starkvegas on availability of bags??? This could be a great side hustle, Sell them at the stadium, you could probably name your price right now.

Last edited:

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
I'm somewhere between demoralized and apathetic with the apathy taking the lead. Baseball's a great sport and watching it at DN is a great experience when we're winning most games. It was the one sport we were consistently good at. I like watching it on the ESPN app. I've seen over 80% of our games over the past few years. Missed the last two. Will miss the game today, stuff to do, and will miss the game tomorrow, will find something else to do instead.

UpTheMiddlex3Punt

May 28, 2007
Can someone check with Kroger or Walmart in Starkvegas on availability of bags??? This could be a great side hustle, Sale them at the stadium, you could probably name your price right now.
Draw a big "16" on it. Right after we lose pull out the bag you brought with you that has "17" on it and change bags.

Reactions: TaleofTwoDogs

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
This cap, courtesy of @Dawgbite , gets the point across more poetically.

Reactions: jdbulldog
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login