My step dad just called me to let me know he heard we were getting Stoops

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020
I would not be too quick to call it the Lord's work. If we get Stoops I would hope ya'll would know by now it is me behind the scenes.
If not for the moment where you “break character”, I’d swear you’re AI. I say that to say bravo!

bolddogge

Aug 23, 2012
He wouldn't have overheard this information as an uber driver shuttling folks from the Cheetah Club would he?

tired

Sep 16, 2013
If Stoops is considering the job, he must believe he can win here. I would think he'd want full autonomy. He's got a lot of friends in high places, including The Rock. We'd get some pub, for sure.

Who are his coordiantors? Do we get Matt McMillen? Is he gonna inject some youth into the staff, or do we get a bunch of washed ups.

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
God doesn't care about football because if he did Bama would not have all those National Championships. You must care obviously.
I wouldn’t sell my dad short. He likes football. Plus, don’t worry about Saban I will collect his soul soon enough. As for me, I like underdogs. It could be any sport kind of fits with my story.

Reactions: Dawgg

BreckyBratt

Nov 5, 2022
If Stoops is considering the job, he must believe he can win here. I would think he'd want full autonomy. He's got a lot of friends in high places, including The Rock. We'd get some pub, for sure.

Who are his coordiantors? Do we get Matt McMillen? Is he gonna inject some youth into the staff, or do we get a bunch of washed ups.
More like Matt Mitchell as a OC/DC/ST coordinator with Matt Mitchell as OL/DL/LB/DB/QB/RB/WR/TE coach.***

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login