My thoughts

saddawg

Jun 25, 2006
No matter what CBS says Varnado was the player of the game for us. Memphis went on their runs when he was on the bench. He was his usual self blocking shots.You break Shaq's record and you've done something. He also kept us in it hitting free throws. Made some critical shots too.
Speaking of free throws I told a buddy of mine halfway thru the 2nd half when Barry didn't complete the 3 pt play by missing the free throw and then next poss. Jamont missed 2 freebies, that those 3 pts. would come back to bite us on the ***. They did.
Hans hit some shots. The Beast got on track late.
They gave themselves a chance. We needed a little luck and those pesky free throws. Memphis is good, but I will be shocked if they get to the Final 4 playing like they did today.
Only gripe with Stans is timeout usage,especially at the end of the 1st half. Also take a few notes from Cap on attacking a zone. We need Gordon back,badly.
Well on to bitching about baseball and Croom's offense.
This pic is on a boat trip, not a fishing trip, so it isn't sports related, but maybe the powers that be will forgive me. I figure we could use a little something to cheer us up.
Saddawg out.

jackbaddawg

Nov 16, 2005
factor in the 1st half, we might have had a lead at the half & had Memphis playing catch-up instead of us.I guess I was the only one that saw CR yawning on the court right before the the start of the second half.I believe Stans put him on the bench for a good part of the 1st half for a reason. CR just does'nt seem to stay focused game after game and I think the NBA will pass on him & he'll wind up over in Italy or being a McDonald's all-american hamburger cooker in the USA somewhere in a city near you.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login