My UTSA Roadrunners are on

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
The CBS Sports net work playing western Kentucky for the conference USA championship. They're up 14 to 10 but this is going to be a crazy one if you guys want to watch.

Blldawg87

May 24, 2013
What's your UTSA association? I live in the SA area now, so that's has me tuned in.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
FYI WK runs the air raid. I'm bouncing between it and the Texas Quarterfinal 5A steate championship game up the road here in Liberty Hill. Tomorrow it is Westlake vs Vandergrift for the 6A Ouarterfinal that's gonna be a monster battle with scouts everywhere. I hope that Texas joining the SEC will lead us to actually recruit in this area around Austin every school runs a wide open offense pretty much like we do so there's receivers and skill players everywhere. Maybe an OL or two and DB

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I had moved here a few years before they started playing and was looking for a local school to get behind other than Texass and have followed them since they started up in 2011. It's crazy how successful they have become in 10 years. From nowhere to the championship game.

ETA: I'm in the Austin area. Originally moved to Austin city limits and now have gone as far as I can get away north and still be considered Austin proper in Leander Texas.

11thEagleFan

Sep 6, 2015
This game is bananas. Some spectacular catches from players on both teams. WKU makes it a one score game.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
This game is bananas. Some spectacular catches from players on both teams. WKU makes it a one score game.

I told you it would be crazy... Literally coming down the last second.

UTSA CUSA CHAMPS 2021!

I wish we could steal that running back that they have 205 yards rushing wow.

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
Zach Kittley, WKU’s offensive coordinator, is one of the fastest rising stars in the coaching profession right now. Air Raid disciple that got his start under Kingsbury at Texas Tech. He will be at a major school pretty soon. The numbers that WKU’s QB put up this year are insane.

Joe Schmedlap

Aug 11, 2010
That QB was originally playing at Houston Baptist. The system makes the QB shine

Zach Kittley, WKU’s offensive coordinator, is one of the fastest rising stars in the coaching profession right now. Air Raid disciple that got his start under Kingsbury at Texas Tech. He will be at a major school pretty soon. The numbers that WKU’s QB put up this year are insane.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login