Napier to Flarda is happening. *

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
Coin flip, but LSU’s last 3 coaches all have national championships while on campus. That stacks up pretty well against UF’s last three coaches.

wsjmsu75

Sep 29, 2017
I think that too, but here's always political upevil in LA politics and their always in a budget crisis. Plus LSU has a new SJW president, I'm assuming he's going to want to have influence, if not over the HC, at least over assistants.

Pretty good way to describe politics in general, even though it's not a word.

Duke Humphrey

Oct 3, 2013
I also think that LSU could not hire a coach from ULL, as that would be seen to be beneath them.

Feb 23, 2008
Will be interesting to see if the Riley to LSU talk is true. If so, who does

Oklahoma go after? And what’s their ceiling for candidates? They’ve been an all offense team for years. Would be interesting to see them take a different approach and hire a defensive coach.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
Bizarro world. Stricklands is trying to turn Flarrda into MSU, and Cohen is trying to turn MSU into Flarrda. Traditionally the run based offenses thrive here and the high-flying speed meets thrive there. Jackie said it best, "MSU should never try to turn the Florida game into a track meet". As it pertains to modern day, it does seem Leach is adapting his system, while Danny Boy did not - at all.

Who knows what Napier will do.

was21

May 29, 2007
Napier will probably adapt to the players he has as far as scheme goes. ULL offense has been fun to watch for the most part during his tenure.

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
It seems kinda strange to fire Mullen for a Sunbelt coach, that has to be a letdown for them. I hope it blows up in Loafers’ face.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login