Nathanial Wilson arrested for DUI

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
ANNNNND......WE'RE OFF AND RUNNING WITH THE DEAD INDIANS

Good Lord, son. You had one job to do.

This is why rampant NIL will ultimately end. Legitimate businesses aren't going to pay-for-play for a guy very long who gets suspended or hurt, etc. You better be actually be providing some value, or you may as well go back to the boosters and try to get paid under the table.

I'd void his 17ing contract TOMORROW. That's what happens in the real world when you get DUIs.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
As long as nobody was hurt I'm never going to criticize someone for getting a DUI. Back in my college years all there was to do was get a case of beer and go ride the back roads. I drank two beers and a shot of Pappy at a wedding Saturday night and then drove home. Would I have registered.10?????

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
Not excusing it, but it's not exactly a news flash that college kids drink and drive.

He'll pay his fine, he'll get punished, and hopefully he'll learn his lesson without killing anyone.

Or he’ll get off due to another overzealous SPD cop misdiagnosing the situation like what happened with Dak.

Reactions: peewee.sixpack

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Welcome to 6 pack, where there is no suspicion of BUI with posters here

(browsing while under the influence)

BELdog

Aug 23, 2012
ANNNNND......WE'RE OFF AND RUNNING WITH THE DEAD INDIANS

Good Lord, son. You had one job to do.

This is why rampant NIL will ultimately end. Legitimate businesses aren't going to pay-for-play for a guy very long who gets suspended or hurt, etc. You better be actually be providing some value, or you may as well go back to the boosters and try to get paid under the table.

I'd void his 17ing contract TOMORROW. That's what happens in the real world when you get DUIs.
No, it isn’t. In the real world when you get a DUI, your boss probably never finds out, or at the most they call you into the office and tell you not to do dumb stuff again.

Reactions: NTDawg

ChinaDogSunflower

Aug 26, 2012
No info. Could be another Dak situation. Could be driving while under the influence of cannabis. Could be driving while drunk. We'll see, but hopefully it isn't serious and he doesn't miss any significant playing time

Reactions: Perd Hapley
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login