NCAA emailing me some salt for our wounds…

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Looking In Locked Out GIF by 1st Look

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
What am I supposed to do with Memorial Day weekends and June now that we suck at baseball? Guess I'll finally have to work on my yard. Guess I could try to work on my golf swing which had been terrible since I picked up playing.

• Haha
Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
I'll top that. I finally got a RV spot at Hoover for the SEC tournament last week after being on the waitlist for about 10 years. I had to pay for three nights just so I'd get first dibs on it next year even though I'm not going and they are renting it to someone else.

Reactions: dgsmith15

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
I'll top that. I finally got a RV spot at Hoover for the SEC tournament last week after being on the waitlist for about 10 years. I had to pay for three nights just so I'd get first dibs on it next year even though I'm not going and they are renting it to someone else.
Ooof

• Sad
Reactions: onewoof

Eleven Bravo

Aug 31, 2018
Yeah, paying for Hoover and not actually going to Hoover sucks. With that said, I’ve been to Hoover a bunch of times and quit going years ago-it ain’t that great, in my opinion. It’s damned sure not nearly as good as a weekend at the Dude, FWIW…

Reactions: onewoof

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
We are not a prototypical "Blue Blood" in Baseball due to only one Natty but we have a fabulous history on other fronts that we all know. We don't seem to have a clue how to utilize that on the crootin' front and we can't seem to find out why better players choose other schools over us in baseball. It smells like STATE, Ath Dept or whomever is missing the ball. There are few venues if any that are more exciting than ours. It seems to me that STATE itself and not the baseball program, fan allegiance or facilities is the problem.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

preacher_dawg

Nov 12, 2014
We are not a prototypical "Blue Blood" in Baseball due to only one Natty but we have a fabulous history on other fronts that we all know. We don't seem to have a clue how to utilize that on the crootin' front and we can't seem to find out why better players choose other schools over us in baseball. It smells like STATE, Ath Dept or whomever is missing the ball. There are few venues if any that are more exciting than ours. It seems to me that STATE itself and not the baseball program, fan allegiance or facilities is the problem.
Can one of y'all cigar boys just invest in a Target?

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018
I always felt like our baseball season just really started after the regular season was over. Years like this leave me with a very empty feeling. It’s going to be a long Summer.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Yeah, paying for Hoover and not actually going to Hoover sucks. With that said, I’ve been to Hoover a bunch of times and quit going years ago-it ain’t that great, in my opinion. It’s damned sure not nearly as good as a weekend at the Dude, FWIW…
I like watching baseball even if State isn’t playing. I probably would have gone at least for a few days if I didn’t have so much going on as a result of last month’s tornado It’s hard to justify with so much stuff at home needing done.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login