NDSU vs. Colorado

M R DAWGS

Apr 13, 2018
This one is worth tuning in to.

17-14 NDSU currently 10:00 min to go in the 2nd.

Reactions: patdog

Irondawg

Dec 2, 2007
Nice unnecessary roughness on Shadeur Sanders to keep the drive alive but then they shoot themselves in the foot with penalties but they get a FG to go up 20-14

Deion needs to lose the beard

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

Irondawg

Dec 2, 2007
I do think Shadeur is pretty good - hes got a fair amount of nfl qualities

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Side note OK State gets the other really good FCS team. SDST that is. They will have their hands full as well.

Pars

Oct 11, 2015
The ND secondary is blowing plays.
Sheduar has had a few good throws under pressure but the coverage from ND has been atrocious

Pars

Oct 11, 2015
CU going to out “dude” them in second half.
As poorly coached as they are they’ve got a lot of offensive firepower

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Seems like the tea
Sheduar has had a few good throws under pressure but the coverage from ND has been atrociouse

The talent differential is probably going to be most obvious in the WR and secondary areas. Speed kills.

Irondawg

Dec 2, 2007
Big delay of game penalty there on NDSU cost them a fist down and killed the drive.

Buffs might can knock them out with a td here

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
NDSU is the better team, and the better coached team. Colorado has the better individual players in key positions. Should be fun to watch the fourth.

Reactions: Pookieray

11thEagleFan

Sep 6, 2015
I’ve watched NDSU for a few years now and admire their program. They’ve won a bunch of FCS national championships, and could step into the American or Sun Belt and compete right away. This game really isn’t much of a mismatch, at all.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Sheduar has had a few good throws under pressure but the coverage from ND has been atrocious
The one thing CO has is good receivers. They are probably just running good routes. Also they have gotten away with some pretty obvious push offs.

Reactions: Noname.sixpack

Pookieray

Oct 14, 2012
I’ve watched NDSU for a few years now and admire their program. They’ve won a bunch of FCS national championships, and could step into the American or Sun Belt and compete right away. This game really isn’t much of a mismatch, at all.
There are a lot of fun teams to watch in that FCS division. ND, ND St, SD , SD St, Mt, and Mt St. One of them will win the FCS this year.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
There are a lot of fun teams to watch in that FCS division. ND, ND St, SD , SD St, Mt, and Mt St. One of them will win the FCS this year.

It's been many years ago now (40ish), but our opponents this weekend were a power in IAA back in the day.

Two Natty's and in the championship game 4 straight years.

Pookieray

Oct 14, 2012
It's been many years ago now (40ish), but our opponents this weekend were a power in IAA back in the day.

Two Natty's and in the championship game 4 straight years.
I went to MTSU, they were a big rivalry game. They were good as was MTSU at the time. Pre D1 MTSU.

Reactions: She Mate Me

Theconnormead

Jan 26, 2023
CO sucks. No discipline. Sanders is not a good coach. Oh yeah, the commentators are going to get Carpal Tunnel Syndrome in the jaw if they don't stop all the Peaker sucking.
I figured out who Mark Jones is last night during the game...He is Carlton from The Fresh Prince, but he wants everyone to think he is Will Smith.

Reactions: Darryl Steight
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login