Near interception

Ludd

Oct 12, 2021
Did anyone go back and look closely at the near interception on Wisconsin's last drive?

It looked like Reed may have had a foot down in bounds, although his other foot may have touched first. I thought at least it should have been reviewed.
I didn’t look that closely, but I think he was kind of juggling it at the time he got the foot down.

Reactions: Bison13 and bdgan

Erial_Lion

Nov 1, 2021
My first reaction was that he was out. Then after the quick replay, it looked like he might have been in.
Same here...I initially thought his foot came down OOB before he gained full control. But when I went back and watched it in slow motion, it was really, really close. I think he might have had it.

Reactions: bbrown

SleepyLion

Sep 1, 2022
Same here...I initially thought his foot came down OOB before he gained full control. But when I went back and watched it in slow motion, it was really, really close. I think he might have had it.
Same co clusion from me.
I also went back and watched it.

Bison13

Oct 13, 2021
I would guess that since the play was called incomplete on the field, it would have stood. The ball was moving slightly, but I feel that was something that he was doing to get better control of the ball. That’s always a weird interpretation. The ball can be moving and still in control if you are just moving it to secure it better.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login