NEEDED for this board

DerHntr

All-Conference
Sep 18, 2007
16,145
3,545
113
You can watch the games on CBSsportsline.com for free. So I loaded it and was watching the UGA game. I noticed a button called "BOSS BUTTON." I clicked on it and it takes you to a make believe excel spreadsheet with a bar chart and it turns the volume off. When you click on the chart it takes you back to the game.

I could really use a SPS Boss Button.</p>
 

dickiedawg

All-Conference
Feb 22, 2008
4,578
1,513
113
Assuming you're on firefox/explorer, it's in the top right hand corner. It's the underscore, to the left of the square and the x.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
  5. 05 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report