Never forget that 2021 was the best 17en year

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012
National Champs. Im walking around with National Champion gear on everywhere I go.

Hump4Hoops

May 1, 2010
I was fully prepared to accept awful seasons in every other sport.

I'll pay any price for a baseball natty. Football may have ended in embarrassing fashion, but it had some nice highs. Basketball season is TBD but might not stuck. Volleyball was a nice extra.

All in all, that's how 2021 is to be remembered: National Champs.

Aug 22, 2012
The weak minded, Ole Miss-obsessed among us will try and diminish the accomplishment.

They will say it's a club sport. No one cares about baseball (if that's true quit wasting beer when you hit homers). Other sports out rate it. Blah-blah-blah.

Cool story bro. An ESPN announcer, Karl Ravech to be exact, uttered these words on national television, "Mississippi State are your national champions."

That can never be taken away. Also, that's never happened for Ole Miss. Ever. So quit being weak and wear that gear proudly. Here's to 2022 being and even better year!

Last edited:

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
History and ethos would suggest we are a baseball school first, a basketball school second, and a football school somewhere around 7th or 8th --- well after gift cheese producers.

We are National Champions!

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
History and ethos would suggest we are a baseball school first, a basketball school second, and a football school somewhere around 7th or 8th --- well after gift cheese producers.

We are National Champions!

My dear sir, how dare you diminish the accomplishments of our disc golf teams who have brought home 4, count them 4, national championships in a 10 year period. That is approaching a Alabama football level dynasty if I do say so myself. ***

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login