Never seen so many holds in my life

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
Felt like those Pac refs decided to collect s check while they still could. I'm shocked they overturned the spot in that last play with how much they seemed to enjoy putting us over the barrel.

Didn't get a chance to see their last TD clearly as the jumbotron replays were *** all night. Did their receiver not step out of the back of the endzone right before catching it?

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Felt like those Pac refs decided to collect s check while they still could. I'm shocked they overturned the spot in that last play with how much they seemed to enjoy putting us over the barrel.

Didn't get a chance to see their last TD clearly as the jumbotron replays were *** all night. Did their receiver not step out of the back of the endzone right before catching it?
Yep, yep, and yep. Don’t forget their first TD of which no ref could see the ball crossing the plane, yet they called it a TD and then the video clearly showed that NO ONE could tell it was a TD, but it couldn’t provide irrefutable evidence that he didn’t. One could only use logic of where DeLaura was in the scrum to deduce that there’s no way the ball crossed. That is where I started paying attention to their terrible officiating. I was ignoring the holds until then.

Reactions: CochiseCowbell

Motodawg

Apr 19, 2018

It looked like he did but the replay sucked so there was no way they could over turn it.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
Yep, yep, and yep. Don’t forget their first TD of which no ref could see the ball crossing the plane, yet they called it a TD and then the video clearly showed that NO ONE could tell it was a TD, but it couldn’t provide irrefutable evidence that he didn’t. One could only use logic of where DeLaura was in the scrum to deduce that there’s no way the ball crossed. That is where I started paying attention to their terrible officiating. I was ignoring the holds until then.
Did delaura even have the ball on that td? On tv it looked like he got up without the ball. Could never figure out where it was though.

Reactions: WilCoDawg

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
and you obviously didn't see BYU bring their refs to Starkville either

I was an 8 year old at that game and even I could tell that game was totally fixed. I am not sure another game in our modern history touches that screw job from Mountain West refs.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Did delaura even have the ball on that td? On tv it looked like he got up without the ball. Could never figure out where it was though.
Exactly. They couldn’t even figure out when he lost the ball in that big pile of smelly humanity.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login