New Auburn Coach and QB?

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Always Sunny Troll GIF

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
No he’s allowed to leave without penalty if the head Coach leaves.

auburn fans have dissected this in anticipation of stealing ole miss top players. Read their board.

olblue

Mar 11, 2018

auburn fans have dissected this in anticipation of stealing ole miss top players. Read their board.
There is enough nonsense posted here for most people. No need to read nonsense from Auburn fans.

Reactions: PBRME

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005

That’s not how it works. He would have to appeal for a waiver which he might or might not get.

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
According to a 7/24/22 article by Dennis Dodd the ncaa passed new regulations allowing unlimited transfers. Theoretically a player could play for four teams in four years.

the waiver you are referring to was under the old rules, as of august of this year that changed. It appears there is a two year trial of the new rule.

so Dart could transfer without penalty and I don’t think it has anything to do with the coach leaving.

the article is titled “the transfer portal is about to get even wilder” cbs sports Dennis Dodd

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
According to a 7/24/22 article by Dennis Dodd the ncaa passed new regulations allowing unlimited transfers. Theoretically a player could play for four teams in four years.

the waiver you are referring to was under the old rules, as of august of this year that changed. It appears there is a two year trial of the new rule.

so Dart could transfer without penalty and I don’t think it has anything to do with the coach leaving.

the article is titled “the transfer portal is about to get even wilder” cbs sports Dennis Dodd
No they didn’t pass that. Read again.

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022

chuckster.sixpack

Mar 26, 2015
You are correct in that Dart would not be immediately eligible at Auburn because when a coach leaves you can transfer without penalty except to the school the coach is newly hired at.

The way I read the rule is Dart could transfer somewhere and play immediately, just not to Auburn.

“No he’s allowed to leave without penalty if the head Coach leaves.

auburn fans have dissected this in anticipation of stealing ole miss top players. Read their board”

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

chuckster.sixpack

Mar 26, 2015
Am I the only one that thinks Cohen should go after the UCF coach? He has that team playing pretty well, and I'm pretty sure he was the OC at Auburn under Chizik.

Also they should try to get that Oregon QB in the portal. He is having a Heisman level season. I saw somewhere that he is from Alabama and his dad played at Auburn too.
More Auburn coaching news…

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login